- Sargent - The United States Air Force: 1984 - 1988 - As a Bioenvirmental Engineering Technician I was responsible for nuclear, biological and chemical warfare detection and decontamination. My peace time mission was that of a medic. I was stationed At Wurtsmith AFB, Michigan form 1984 - 1986 and Spangdahlem AB, Germany from 1986 - 1988. While at Spangdahlem I was also awarded Airmen of the year in 1988.
- Proven Human Resources leader: 1989 - Present - Leadership positions, with companies like United Parcel Service, Hertz Rent a Car, and now SHL Pharma, I have over 30 years of leadership experience. I've been at the director level since 2009, and have continually proven my value to each organization I have been given the honor to lead. Since 2014, I have worked at SHL Pharma, Deerfield Beach, FL as the Director of Human Resources, where I am responsible for the Human Resources, Information Technology and Payroll functions. Since starting the location has grown from 45 employees to over 115.
Here are what some of my former employers have to say about me:
- Steve Demarest; Managing Director - Choice Legal Group - "I have had the pleasure of working with Michael Hudak in his role as HR Director of Choice Legal Group. He has proven himself to be a hard working HR Director that is capable of handling every situation that has occurred in the 2 plus years that I have been associated with the firm."
- David Slachter; Staff Attorney - Buyer's Title - "I had the good fortune of working with Michael while he was the HR Director at Choice Legal Group, P.A., and Bayview Title Services, Inc. In fact, Michael was the first person I met during my interview process. I was impressed with Michael's professionalism at the time, and continued to be impressed as I spent three years working closely with him. Michael treated every employee, regardless of rank, with equal respect and dignity."
- Len Gould; President - QEP - "Mike is a quality individual. As the President of a Global NASDAQ company, I can say without reservation that he is a dedicated and quality person. He would be an asset to any organization looking for his specialties..."
- Gary Bart; President/Owner - XtremeMac - "Michael is a consummate professional. He literally, single-handedly, transformed the Human Resource aspects of our business from that of a small start-up business to a truly professional organization. He was extremely thorough, highly organized, well-prepared, experienced, and adept at handling sensitive situations.
Additional endorsements can be found on my LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelhudak
- Proven Community Leader 1998 - Present:
- Community Emergency Response Team Member (CERT) - Deerfield Beach since 2015
- Citizens On Patrol (COP)Member - Deerfield Beach since 2015
- Deerfield Beach Chamber of Commerce - Executive Board Member
- Deerfield Beach Economic Development Council - Board member - Charter member
- Kiwanis - Deerfield Beach since 2017